Saturday, September 19, 2009

Janlee and Zach Engagement

If I could quit my day job...I'd be a photographer. I did an engagement shoot last night for our house guest, Janlee, and her fiancé, Zach, and I had a blast. They have both become wonderful friends to our family and we're sad to think Janlee is going to move out in a few weeks. Good news for her is that she'll be married to a great guy.



We're grateful to be invited to their wedding and our whole family is looking forward to the event. I've been observing and practicing because I'm also going to shoot their wedding along with another photographer. Exciting and sobering. Gulp!

Here's more of Zach and Janlee.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Hey Adam-Great pictures!! Fun to see what you did, and I'm sure the wedding pictures will be great too. Have fun in WI!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger . . . said...

Adam,

This is Zach's dad, Dave.

I just want to publicly (at least in a "cyber" sort of way) thank you and your wife for the integral part you have had (and will continue to have, I imagine!) in the lives of our son and future daughter-in-law! We are so looking forward to meeting you in a couple weeks! ... and oh, the pictures are great!

Blessings, Dave Johnson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home