Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cindy Qualifies for Boston...Again

Just a quick post to let you know how proud I am of our speedy Cindy! We ran the Cleveland Marathon together (in the rain) on Sunday morning and she had a stellar race. I paced her through 20 miles on her way to qualifying for the Boston Marathon for the second time. She finished with an awesome PR of 3:37:44 and ran really well.

I, on the other hand, finished a few minutes behind her at 3:44:04. I wish I could have finished with her, but I account for my slowness by remembering that this was my third marathon in three states in five weeks. I don't have any photos from the actual race because I wouldn't sacrifice a camera to all the rain we had that day, but I do have this snapshot from after the race:



Congratulations, babe!

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger The Egan Family said...

Well done, Cindy! (You, too, Adam!)

Kristin

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger musicappreciate said...

Yeah! Congratulations.

You are now one of my links on my blogger page: changedbygodsword.blogspot.com

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger The Walmer Family said...

Good job, Cindy! You are amazing. Boston is a dream of Dan's!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger andy pratt said...

Hey
Blessings and greetings, happy days...
Andy Pratt

http://andyprattmusic.tripod.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home