Monday, May 10, 2010

Seattle Dinner



I normally don't post work-related stuff on the family blog, but I had a great time in Seattle last week and wanted to share a few photos from that trip. Whitney, my manager, and her husband Joe hosted an amazing dinner in their home on my last night in town. I've worked for Adobe a little more than ten years and the best part is always the smart and funny people I get to work with. This was never more clear when we had a great time laughing, eating, and getting away from work.

The olive/fig tapenade with goat cheese and herbs was also lovely. And then there was the vegetarian lasagna. But I can't forget about the pear and rosemary tart....amazing food and and lovely hosts!

I feel badly that I didn't get any shots of Steve or Mark, but I must have been shooting photos in direct proportion to how much each person was talking. I guess that's why I have so many photos of Whit!

Click through for the full gallery....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home