Monday, November 30, 2009

Straighten Up!

Andrew was very brave today at the orthodontist's office. After having an expander for the last few months, it was finally the day to to have his braces put on. Let's remember this as our starting point:



And just a few minutes later the doctor got to work:



And this cool blue light cured the adhesives (I don't think I went blind taking pictures of it).



Cindy and I both had braces (Cindy twice) but we can't remember being as excited as Andrew is here. He was very brave and has a great attitude. We're all hoping for great results and that they can come off in 4-5 months.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

The braces look great!! I remember the days of rubber bands, but never had such cool blue ones:-)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger The Walmer Family said...

I can't believe you have a child old enough to be doing this already! Amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home