Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Published Again

The other day I received a padded envelope in the mail and wondered what the surprise was. I didn't recognize the return address, but I ripped it open and took a peak. Inside I found a copy of Signspotting 2:



As I thumbed through the book I realized why I had received a copy...they used one of my photos:



What a fun treat! If you're not familiar with these books, I recommend them for a funny browse. You can't help but flip through the entire book and laugh out loud through the whole thing!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Spratt said...

Fantastic! I remember giggling at that sign every time we went to Grandma's.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Pete and Nancy said...

Adam,
I never did get around to sending it to Jay Leno. Maybe I will. Can't wait to see you;

Love,

Dad

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Pete and Nancy said...

Hey guys
Love the blog updates. Cindy, great idea for family names...that's a publishable idea!
And Josh is a treasure in beads and his crown. Miss all of you.
Love, Nan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home