Thursday, September 18, 2008

I think I can, I think I can...

We feel like the little engine that could...I know we'll make it, but it's been a long ride. My sense of relief comes in knowing that our contractor does excellent work and is very meticulous. That's exactly the kind of attention this siding project needs. They guys are doing a great job and progress is accelerating. It's gonna look incredible!

They started on the side of the house because that's the location of some of the largest panels. Now they're working on the back and it's shaping up well.



This shot might give you a better sense of the details. The Cembonit siding looks great next to the bamboo brow!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger andy cornett said...

concrete ... bamboo ... I think I'm in love. of course, Robin would not agree - our design sensibilities differ - but I can't wait for the shots of the finished product. you guys are amazing, Adam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home