Monday, July 28, 2008

Watch out Tiger!



Last week I took the afternoon off work to take Andrew on a special little outing. We went to the local mini golf park in our town and Andrew and I had a blast. Andrew was an excellent student of my amazing putt-putt skills (laugh!). We got off to a slow start but he really caught on quickly. He jumped for joy every time the ball dropped.



Andrew tied me on the back 9 and even landed a birdie and a hole in one!



I'll leave you with this smile as evidence of how much fun we had!

5 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger andy cornett said...

Adam - that smile is just priceless. I am so glad that you two did this together! Makes me remember that I need to do something similar with my kiddos. I love the pictures and love your enthusiasm. Well done!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Sniklefluter said...

Hey! I stumbled upon this through Cindy leaving a comment on Alicia's blog - mind if I keep up with you through it? I still think about you guys a lot, and pray for you and your growing family! Hope all is well!

~Janna

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Pete and Nancy said...

Adam,
So nice that you make the time to do things with Andrew. He was so excited as he told me about your day. Hope we see you soon.

Love,

Dad

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Cindy Pratt said...

Janna! How great to hear from you! Can you email us your email so we can stay in touch? We think of you often too, as well as your whole family. Hope you are well! Send us your email soon! =)
Love,
Cindy

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger musicappreciate said...

Hey Adam,

We just went to a retreat at Jellystone Park in Wisconsin, and Joe mini golfed. I once took a blind date to mini golf:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home