Monday, December 13, 2010

St. Croix Images

I've taken thousands of photos on this trip, but because our internet access is so slow I haven't taken the time to post any yet. I've actually enjoyed being so disconnected, but I wanted to take a few minutes and post two quick photos.



This first image is one of my favorites photos of our trip. I shot it about a week ago on the side of our pool and it captures the beauty and peacefulness of our time. Off-camera Cindy is swimming laps in our pool and our kids are playing at the foot of our sugar mill.



I took this second photo today underwater off Buck Island. We were with our friends the Claeys on their boat when we spotted eight dolphins (6 adults and 2 babies) playing in the water. We followed them a bit offshore, slipped into the water, and swam with them a few times. The quality of the photo isn't fantastic, but the quality of the experience, friendship, and memories are superb.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger The Walmer Family said...

I have been waiting for pics of the sabbatical! I can't to see more! So glad you are rested and refreshed!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, Adam! I'm thinking of you guys and hope you are enjoying to the fullest!

Oh, and just fyi: you don't need to come back to work until 1/4 . I thought you would be happy to hear that. :-)

Happy Christmas to all of you.

xxoo
jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home