Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Marathon Adventure: Round 2

Well, after a great marathon with Dean in Delaware I drove back to Philadelphia for a bit of rest. I took a nice walk around Philly and had an amazing dinner at Audrey Claire. If you're ever in the area, you MUST check this place out. Incredible food!



I also saw this restaurant with an uncanny name, but the food at Audrey Claire's was too good to pass up.



Anyway, Friday morning I woke up feeling better than I ever have after a marathon. I had a light breakfast at the hotel and then went to find Dean. He and 50 other runners were running the Philly Marathon course that day. I ran about five miles through the city streets that morning trying to find the group, but kept missing him and didn't wait to wear myself out. So I resigned myself to a Philly cheesesteak (good combo of carbs and protein, right?) and a drive to New Jersey for my second marathon in three days!





Stop by tomorrow for the third and final installment of my little marathon adventure...

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Hey, Stephanie and I have eaten at the Marathon Grill before. I remember it being just a regular restaurant with extra-snazzy decorations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home